Wednesday, May 24, 2006

More Biker News from Headless Lucy

Sometimes a biker has to get back to basics. I know I've been slacking on the biker news and I have so many tales to tell, it's a shame I haven't taken the time to do it. Especially since my more-or-less biker-newsless blog is mostly about politics --- so far...

Let me first start out with a simple list of the bikes I've owned in my lifetime:

1- Schwinn "junior size" paperboy bike.

2- Schwinn "Paper-Boy Special" with high rise bars and "knee action" front wheel.

3- Conversion of "paper boy special" to small lawnmower-motorized bike

4- Honda-90 Trail Bike.

5- Various "found" tenspeeds.

6- Murray "Trail Bike".

7- 1983 Red Suzuki 1100 GSX crotch rocket.



I would have loved to have had a Harley for its chick-attracting capabilities, but never had an opportunity to acquire one at a reasonable price and "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" has never been my bag , if you get my drift.

Buzzflash News


counter