Friday, November 26, 2010

WHAT WE CAN ALL BE THANKFULL TO CONSERVATIVE AMERICA FOR THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

Although it is the day after Thanksgiving, I was thinking that today in the spirit of conciliation and acceptance of our fellows that the holiday season represents, I should try to think of something that we can all thank conservative America for.

I could not think of a thing until, while reading today’s Seattle Times, I came across a statistic in a column concerning health care in America. The statistic that I found was that 45,000 Americans per year die as a direct result of not having health care insurance.

That statistic made me realize that what I have to thank conservative America for this year is the unnecessary death of 250 Americans on both Thanksgiving and Christmas and 3,750 in between the two holidays.

So, thank you, conservative America, for this irrevocable gift, and I can only hope that you will share in its consequences in a very personal way this holiday season.

Buzzflash News


counter