"You will recall that last month I pointed out that Dave Reichert was abusing his franking privileges by sending out glossy mailings that were pure electioneering campaign pamphlets, and were being received by constituents within the 90 day period before an election, which was illegal. King 5 political reporter Robert Mak also dived into the matter questioning the legality of the mailings, and at least shining a light on the fact that Reichert had spent over $500,000 of tax payer money on such mailings.Well this latest piece of franked mail was dated July 18, which is 64 days before the September 19 Primary elections - well within the 90-day no-franking window before an election.This particular piece of mail was also unsolicited. I did not contact congressman Reichert about this subject, and it was not in response to a communication on my pert to him."
- ► 2005 (34)
- ► 2006 (35)
- Marc Rich and Scooter Libby: A Bad Comparison
- Pelosi must: "Shape up or ship out?"
- Bush justice is a national disgrace
- Campaign Finance in American Politics
- Here's a great site for the math impaired, of whic...
- Join the Fox Attacks campaign:
- Create an immediate negative buzz for Dave Reicher...
- REICHERT ILLEGALLY FRANKING?
- ▼ July (8)